Burgundy Franche-Comté University
Université Bourgogne Franche-Comté (UBFC), ranked at the THE World University Rankings, is a French Higher Education and Research organization federating three public universities, three public engineer schools and one private business school in the Bourgogne - Franche-Comté (BFC) Region.
The UBFC founding members are :
- University of Burgundy (uB),
- University of Franche-Comté (UFC),
- University of Technology of Belfort-Montbéliard (UTBM),
- National Engineering Institute in Mechanics and Microtechnologies (ENSMM),
- National Engineering Institute of Agronomic Sciences, Food and Environment (AgroSup Dijon),
- National Engineering School “Ecole Nationale Supérieure d’Arts et Métiers” (ENSAM)
- Burgundy School of Business (BSB).